Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sonny freaked me out today


Today I was lucky enough to get to take both pups to the vet
Boog is scratching himself bald again so he needed a shot...
I am starting a process of elimination on food for him now because the shots are helping less and less

Sonny had to get his last round of puppy shots (yeah he has already had 3 rounds, but apparently if they get the first round to early...they need 4 rounds...whatever) and he needed rabies shot too.

Well we all survived the vet and I thought everything was good until I realized I hadn't seen Sonny in a while after...he came out from under my bed with his face so swollen and ears (the pictures don't do it justice)...it scared the crap out of me. Called the vet and gave him medicine and waited then panicked and took him to the vet and they gave him a steroid shot while Klay had to take off early and go get Harley from school.

But everyone is doing good and Sonny is back to his normal self and Boog is still scratching himself bald...

So Benadryl for Sonny and Boog for a couple days and food change for both (since they can't manage to eat their own food)...we are starting them grain free and see how that helps boog with his skin. I can't take it anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment