Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Garden has Arrived!!!

My flower bed out front...it had sunflowers again and green beans...I will ad a cattle panel for them to climb on when I can convince Klay to go and get them for me

Our Garden beds

My helpers...hard at helping :D
Our gardens are jammed packed with lots of yummys
Roma, Red Delicious, Steak tomatoes
Red, Green, Banana Pepper
Jalapenos
Green, GA sweet Onion
Corn
Green Leaf Lettuce
Brocolli
Cauliflower
Pickling, Regular Cucumbers (i will add a cattle panel for them too)
Basil
Dill
Cilantro
Parsley
Levender
Marigolds
Also not in the Garden are some Apple trees started in pots on the front porch 

I am trying to start Strawberries from the roots they bag at walmart and they are not doing anything yet but I plan on doing some strawberries if I have to go buy plants I will

No comments:

Post a Comment